As a member of ACOPM, practitioners receive a number of compelling benefits.
- Access to information about critical tools and breakthrough technologies, new techniques and practitioner perspectives drawn from the broad spectrum of physical and functional medicine worldwide.
- Opportunities for real-time collaboration and support from others involved in multiple disciplines around the globe who are committed to the application of physical and functional medicine. These connections can lead to practice-changing relationships and life-changing treatment and care for patients.
- Partnerships with others committed to helping ACOPM achieve ambitious goals for physical and functional medicine.
- Opportunities to participate in the development of ACOPM’s educational programming.
- Reduced registration fees for scientific/clinical meetings.
- Access to comprehensive and sophisticated CME/CEU courses.
- Ongoing communication with ACOPM designed to ensure member awareness of practice development trends, timely news from the physical and functional medicine community generally, governmental and industry activity, and news about upcoming ACOPM courses, certification programs and meetings.
- Opportunities to participate in the ACOPM advocacy, governance and scientific/clinical programs as well as standing committees and councils.
- The opportunity to be included in ACOPM online databases. These databases are used by our corporate supporters and other groups to connect with physical medicine and functional medicine practitioners worldwide.